I'm a PhD student at the University of Texas at San Antonio. I am part of Advance Data Engineering Lab and advised by Professor Dr. Adel Alaeddini.
My research interests lie at Graphical Models specially Bayesian Networks, scalable graph mining and time series mining. Currently, I am working on Multi-Level Bayesian Network to detect patterns of Multiple Chronic Conditions in patients.
Some of my recent research projects are:
- A Reinforcement Learning Framework for Dynamic Prediction and Management of Type 2 Diabetes Patients
- A Continuous Time Bayesian Network Model for Identifying Patterns of Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Learning and Summarizing Graphical Models using Eigen Analysis of Graph Laplacian: An Application in Analysis of Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Dynamic Forecasting of Type 2 Diabetes Using Mobile-Based Health Lifestyle Data
- RFID based Patient Monitoring System
- Predicting and Explaining Workplace Safety Incidents using Data Mining Techniques (Summer 2018)